The rapid development of technology has opened up new opportunities for aspiring casino owners, and their business has taken up a significant share of the online space. Gambling houses are now competing for users by offering more and more new and improved products of their platforms and various other tools to attract gamblers.
The key features of each casino can be seen from its website. Every detail, including the design of an online casino gaming site, matters.
Designing an online casino is a task that should be entrusted to professionals. They will take into account the peculiarities of setting up any gaming platform.
Naturally, every visitor to the site expects to have a good time playing slots. The internal content of the page and its pitch are decisive in the player’s choice to leave or stay. In addition, attractive content encourages gamblers to return.
Most players never focus on the design of a website, because it doesn’t affect the game. In fact, the right intuitive page interface can create the right conditions for a comfortable and exciting online gaming experience.
It is no secret that several special tricks are used to attract and retain gamers. Design features are no small part of such tools.
When it comes to online casino design, it can go a long way in attracting players. The design structure will either meet the gamblers’ expectations or they will prefer other resources.
How to create the best online casino design
Casino design solutions ensure easy navigation, pleasant visuals, eliminating eye fatigue and other irritants. In addition, the page should not have anything unnecessary: loud ads, too bright colours and confusing transitions.
There are a number of features that contribute significantly to the design of the site:
- The black background of the page will help focus on the game content;
- an explanation of the usefulness of the platform’s services;
- a news bar with the names of the lucky winners and their victories to keep the user’s spirit of competition alive;
- a list of games directly on the home page;
- notification of gifts upon registration.
This set of basic features will introduce players to the main features of the casino website immediately after opening it.
The general appearance of the online casino page should be pleasant and friendly:
- registration on a successful online casino website should be simple;
- The same applies to money transfers and navigation;
- Notifications about promotions should be present;
- The design of the website is secondary to the content;
- the security of the game and personal data should be ensured.
An intuitive look ensures that the online casino will attract players who see the concrete benefits of interaction and engagement.
Every casino gaming site needs to be promoted in search engines. It is important to update the data from time to time, tweaking it to match common queries.
Such a move will bring the gambling establishment to the top of the search results list and ensure an influx of customers who will immediately appreciate the casino design.
Designing a casino website logo
A logo is the first thing that greets a gaming resource, something that provides recognition and makes it stand out from the crowd. An emblem can have a positive or negative effect on the creation of a site. It is important to focus on the symbols to make the logo unique.
Experts advise paying attention to the following features when creating a logo
It is important to create a logo that remains relevant even decades later. In this way, the image is sure to stick in players’ minds when the name of the gaming resource is mentioned.
When choosing a colour scheme, it is best to choose shades of black, red, blue and green. These colours work well together and are perceived positively by users.
Combination of images and symbols
Images, letters and numbers should also be properly combined. They must be chosen harmoniously, without any dissonance.
Nowadays, minimalism is popular, and most of the resources have simple logos. At the same time, these signs conceal deep subtext, mystery and meaning: even twenty years later, such a logo will be appropriate. That’s why it’s a good idea to study competitors’ solutions and get inspired before you start designing your own logo.
Structure of a gaming site
How to develop the right structure and navigation to develop a memorable design for the resource?
There is a design based on user experience. It relies solely on feedback from people who have visited the online club.
It relates to whether or not it is easy to find a certain product and how much time it takes to do so, for example. Such experiences can be positive or negative.
Don’t try to fill the platform with the most eye-catching colours (given that games are already bright enough) or unseen offerings. It is important to stay true to a strict style. For example, it has long been no news to anyone that the sign-up button is always at the top right of the site.
Undoubtedly, users will not enjoy spending long minutes searching for the payment service or the account sign-in button all over the resource. Betting and winning is what players need.
The design of the site should not distract gamblers from an enjoyable activity; it is better to let them feel like important guests receiving many gifts. These norms help to attract new visitors and ensure that they stay for a long time, which generates new profits.
Gamblers need money transfers to be instant, transparent and error-free. Gaming sites are required to have this quality.
In addition, it is advisable to pay attention to the following details:
- Easy navigation: quick jumps to the desired item, minimal delay when searching for games.
- Easy management of functions: the user does not have to face any difficulties in depositing and withdrawing money.
- A large and structured selection of entertainment: we recommend categorizing the games into sections so that the user can find the right slot machine more easily.
- Technical support: it should be available 24 hours a day. Operators’ work should be coordinated so that they can respond quickly to players’ requests.
- Registration field: it is better to make it simple, saving people from having to fill out long forms. The possibility of accessing the site through social networks is welcomed.
- Bonuses and promotions: this section should be placed prominently to allow players to get acquainted with the benefits of online casinos faster.
- The logos of the payment systems are better placed in a prominent place and made sufficiently visible. We also advise maximizing the range of these services and giving players a choice. This also applies to the design of the gaming rooms.
Create a Blog
Another tip: Create a blog to post useful information about the gambling resource. Users can find out about promotions, changes in loyalty programs, and strategies from relevant articles.
Don’t forget about players who have won large sums or won tournaments. All this will help draw attention to the resource and make it popular among the players.
Casino-themed: simulation of a real gambling club or a fresh approach?
There is an approach of transferring the attributes of a regular casino to the internet when developing virtual gambling platforms.
It has the following features:
- bright colours;
- mood lighting;
- twinkling lights;
- an atmosphere of human presence;
- appropriate sound;
- three-dimensional renderings of the croupiers.
Site design developers often mimic conventional casinos. However, these measures do not fully produce the expected impression for most users.
Different types of casinos imply completely different associations: For land-based players, communication is one of the most important benefits of the gaming experience. Online casino users look for something completely different: they avoid reality and do not need that kind of companionship.
In other words, online gamblers will be quite annoyed by the design of a casino website that mimics a land-based establishment.
On the other hand, an appropriate approach can be used for live games. A successful club with luxurious decorations (red velvet, gold chandeliers) will be pleasing to the eyes of visitors. Sweet life and attractive young women in a ‘live’ casino encourage users to keep playing.
Therefore, the main task of design developers is to identify the target category of players who frequently visit real casinos, as opposed to the large number of users who do not escape from reality into the virtual world.